Dear friends of ManyBuild,
It's been quite a while since we've sent an update to you, but that's not for lack of progress.
We have been busy behind the scenes preparing for the launch of our product's V2, and after 344% revenue growth between 2020 and 2021.
Here’s a snapshot of where the business is at:
- $140K Revenue for the year 2021 up 344% from 2020 revenues of $30,103.44.
- Accomplished by processing payments using Venmo, Zelle and snail mail for check delivery. As well as $3k consulting services for permitting/plans support for real estate investors and contractors.
- Over 1.1k downloads in Denver for our iOS and Android mobile app with no ad spend
- Completed and awarded over 389 of projects in Denver
- Paid out over $2.6MM to our contractors for work completed on our platform
- In 2022 founder got scrappy and raised over $7.2MM in capital for a real estate investment fund. Completed 18 fix-n-flips, 6 new construction and earned investors an average 27.72% annualized returns
Next Big Milestone for the Company:
- Product Goal: Complete payment processor with Dwolla or Stripe to be able to process payments in-app and job award fee revenues.
- Marketing Goal: Launch our online ad campaign in Miami, Austin, and Nashville to build a wait list for V2 app launch
- Operational Goal: Refine and launch our high ticket pre-construction consulting program to sell additional $3k - $12k packages.
- Sneaky way for us to gain access to more jobs for us to post on our marketplace.
- Revenue Goal: Generate $50k in fees in a month (to-date our largest month has been $21,172.70.
- Know anybody that has built a payment process before?
- Know anybody that has sold high ticket consulting services?
- Know anybody in real estate private lending that may want loan origination leads?
Our team has grown!
- Jerimiah Tutor Chief Sales Officer: Jerimiah has worked in management for telecommunications sales leading a team to 135% total attainment. A broker for multiple insurance companies Generating 40,000 plus a month in annual policy premium and a Business Development Manager in commercial roofing. During his first season of Commercial roofing, he generated $727,280 in revenue.
- Gage Whalin: Sales Team Lead: With a background in storm restoration projects, he has successfully managed over 100 insurance claims totaling over $1 Million in revenue.
ManyBuild in The News: